Bạn đang xem: michael rarely returns to his hometown
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to tát indicate the correct answer to tát each of the following questions.
Michael rarely returns to tát his hometown, _______?
- A. doesn’t he
- B. hasn’t he
- C. does he
- D. has he
Lời giải tham ô khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Kiến thức : Câu căn vặn đuôi
Ta sở hữu xem xét trong lúc xây dựng thắc mắc đuôi như sau: Nếu vô câu dạng xác minh sở hữu rarely, barely, hardly, never thì xây dựng thắc mắc đuôi như so với câu phủ toan.
Như vậy ở phía trên tao mượn trợ động kể từ là does. Chọn đáp án thực sự C.
Tạm dịch. Michael khan hiếm Lúc về quê, sở hữu nên không?
Mã câu hỏi: 265291
Loại bài: Bài tập
Chủ đề :
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu căn vặn này nằm trong đề đua trắc nghiệm tiếp sau đây, nhấn vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: opened, looked, laughed, stepped
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: seat, leave, increase, ready
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress: precede, offer, visit, finish
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress: charity, agency, origin, disaster
- Michael rarely returns to tát his home
- Acupuncture is part of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and______ in Đài Loan Trung Quốc for thousands of years.
- My father is interested ________ playing chess with his friends
- _______the time passes, _______I feel! The deadline of my thesis is coming, but I have just finished half of it.
- I remember she wore a ______dress to tát go out with her boyfriend last week
- When I last saw him, he ______ in London.
- Many exam candidates lose marks simply ________ they vì thế not read the questions properly.
- The xế hộp ______ ready for him by the time he comes tomorrow.
- ________ the homework, he was allowed to tát go out with his friends.
- John’s ________ and efficiency at the company led to tát his promotion to tát Sales Manager
- The manager is good at ________ difficult customers.
- Nobody took any ________ of the warning and they went swimming in the contaminated water
- Even if you are rich, you should save some money for a ________ day
- It is alleged that mothers and grandmothers spoil the children by______ their mistakes
- Pesticide residues in fruit and vegetable can be ________ to tát health
- The discovery of the new planet was regarded as a major breakthrough in astronomy
- His physical conditions were no impediment to tát his career as a violinist
- 2008 is a memorable year for people around the world because of the global financial recession that hit practically every sector of world
- Jose had a hard time comparing the iPhone to tát the Samsung phone because to tát him they were apples
- A student is asking the librarian to tát help her to tát fax a report.- Student: Could you help u to tát fax this report?”- Librarian: ________”
- David is talking to tát Linda after a buổi tiệc nhỏ.- David: Would you lượt thích u to tát give you a ride home?”- Linda: ________”
- Voluntary work helps foster independence and imparts the ability to tát giảm giá with different situations, often simultaneously, thus teaching people how to
- Initially, young adults in their late teens might not seem to tát have the expertise or knowledge to tát impart to tát others that say a teacher or agriculturalist or nurse would have
- and ultimately themselves. From
- the gain to tát any community no matter how many volunteers are involved is
- Employers will generally look favorably on people
- What is the main idea of the passage?;j
- According to tát the passage, water is good for the following organs of the body toàn thân, EXCEPT ________.j
- The pronoun it” in paragraph 2 refers to tát ________.j
- The word eliminate” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to tát ________.j
- Which of the following is NOT true?j
- This passage is mainly about ________.j
- The word it” in the first paragraph refers to tát ________.j
- What major change happened to tát the hall in 1946?
- Who was Andrew Carnegie?
- What was Isaac Stern’s relationship to tát Carnegie Hall?
- Which of the following is closest in meaning to tát the word detrimental” in paragraph 2?
- Which of the following is closest in meaning to tát the word unveiled” in paragraph 3?
- We are going to tát visit our grandparents when we will finish our final exams.
- A good artist lượt thích a good engineer learns as much from their mistakes as from successes.
- Many successful film directions are former actors who desire to tát expand their experience
- I havent met my grandparents for five years.
- Would you lượt thích to tát come out to tát dinner with u tonight, Jenny?” Paul said.
- I don’t think Max broke your vase because he wasn’t here then.
- I deeply regret having spoken to tát her ví severely yesterday. She was badly hurt.
- The student was very bright. He could solve all the math problems.
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 12