Bạn đang xem: how well you are playing
– How well you are playing!
- A. Many thanks. That is a nice compliment
- B. I think sánh. I am proud of myself
- C. With pleasure
- D. Say it again. I lượt thích to tát hear your words
Lời giải tham ô khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Mã câu hỏi: 17478
Loại bài: Bài tập
Chủ đề :
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu chất vấn này nằm trong đề ganh đua trắc nghiệm sau đây, nhấn vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- It is important to note that such a happy marriage does not come about by accident, but it had taken
- The human brain is often compared to tát a computer, and such an analogy can be misleading.
- He decided not to tát buy the fake watch and wait until he had more money.
- His achievements were partly due to tát the _____ of his wife.
- Some people are concerned with physical ………… when choosing a wife or husband.
- If we had taken his sage advice, we wouldn’t be in sánh much trouble now.
- Our consultant ……… the results of her advice by the over of this week.
- You are not _______ to tát say anything unless you wish to tát bởi sánh.
- _____________, but now he’s made a complete recovery.
- Billy, come and (give u a hand) = ____ with cooking.
- Looking _______ three children all day is a hard work.
- Some of my classmates wanted to tát know ________________
- The week of exams left Miranda exhausted, and she’s still rather ___________
- It was ……….. of you to tát leave the medicine where the children could get it.
- ____________ allow some students from less affluent families to tát attend college.
- I think you should have your house__________ for the new year.
- The last time I went to tát the museum was a year ago.
- Most doctors and nurses have to tát work on a _______ once or twice a week at the hospital.
- Each term is _________ by a one-week break called half term.
- They asked u how long did it take to tát get to Paris by train.
- Jennifer asked u _______ the week before.
- So much progress ___________ that there may be space-flights to tát Mars.
- I ______ for her two hours, but she _______ yet.
- The visitors were complaining _____________ in the rain.
- – You look great in this new dress.– ________.
- People in our community no longer smoke as much as they used to tát.
- Lan suggested going out for dinner.
- She never looks ______ anyone who she is talking ______. She seems to tát be lack ______ confidence.
- – How well you are playing!–________.
- He had never experienced such (discourtesy) = _____ towards the president as it occurred at the annual meeting in May.
- In order to tát ____________ with his studies he worked through the summer.
- What is the main subject of the passage?
- In lines I and 4, the word 'enemies' refers to______.
- According to tát the passage, how does the stick caterpillar make itself look lượt thích a twig?
- Which of the following is true of stick insects?
- Which of the following are NOT mentioned in the passage as objects that are imitated as a means of protection?
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 12